There are several types of bits for professional nail drills. Each tip has the function of removing material from the nail, whether chemical (gel, resin, acrygel) or organic (calluses, cuticles, skin), but each has its own particularity.
Depending on the case of the nails, the nail technician has several different cutters which are:
- The conical burr, which makes it easy to remove dead skin, calluses and cracks thanks to its coarse grain.
- The precision cone to remove dead skin around the nail.
- The flame-shaped cone to clear ingrown toenails.
- The felt cone to gently clean the nail surface.
- The cylinder for sanding and smoothing nails.
- The disc which allows you to give a beautiful shape to the nails.
- The sleeve to trim the thickness of gel nails.
Now you know how to choose cutters for a professional manicure grinder. Do not hesitate to come and take a look at our site Maryton nail supply.