Summer is not over yet, and there is still much time to style your hot weather before cooler and sweater season come here. This is good news, because now exactly time that dreaded style rut begins to rear its ugly head – you know, now that you’re officially became a pro at styling off-the-shoulder dresses, chic pool slides and bright bandeau bikinis. With this in mind, we went ahead and kept the 10 Insta-worthy outfits that are ready to take your sartorial repertoire to next step further – all for under $100.
1. BDG Slim Boyfriend Jean ($79): Whether you’re all about rockin ‘post-Labor Day white or fashion-faux-pas phobia, you should probably add this pair of dressed denim in your stat line of late summer. Rock ’em with blouses off-the-shoulder leather slides for a little jump shop, or associate them with a high of flannel and Birkenstocks for a beach fire joy – either way, you really can go wrong.
2. ASOS Bomber Jacket in Cropped Length With Metallic Trim ($98): Bomber jackets aren’t going anywhere for fall, so this is one purchase you can pat yourself on the back for making. Wear it now over flirty floral dresses and flatforms, then bust it out with cozy sweaters, everyday denim and suede sneakers once blustery fall days roll around.
3. & Other Stories Shinjuku Pleated Mid Skirt ($85): If in doubt, pull out a midi skirt. Fashion boasts endless appeal wear figure everywhere will take on everything from casual coffee dates at business meetings as a boss. Play it cool with sneakers statement and a leather jacket, or fancy things up with ornate sandals and glitzy baubles.
4. High Neck Crochet Halter Bikini ($104): If you haven’t yet hopped aboard the crochet train, there’s no better time than the here and now. Take this striped stunning halter neck bikini along on those last balmy beach days, and officially assume the title of summer style queen. Oversized shades and flowy kimonos are non-negotiable.
5. Zara Ruffle Top ($30): Even if you take a free-frills approach to dressing nine months of the year, there is just something about summer that makes ruffles and embellishments flouncy fair play. Take your dose with the culture tank in layers would look as fab style with high waist pants and mules as it would with a maxi skirt and suede jacket flowy.
6. H&M Patterned Jumpsuit ($35): Lazy girls, listen! If you can pick up one more piece before summer fades, do this ‘combination’ 90s inspired pants with a cool silhouette. The effortless style and touch of ‘tude are exactly what your routine needs of all days to style icon status. Pair with bright blocks of heels and earrings asymmetrical ears It girl an approved set of second.
7. Pixie Market Embroidered Detached Sleeve Dress ($56): A little white dress will never do you wrong, and this off-the-shoulder number is no different. The halter neckline and bold black accents add just enough edge to an otherwise flirty silhouette to keep it from veering into frilly territory. Wear it with minimalist jewelry and don’t-care hair, and don’t even think about leaving home without a pair of architectural kicks.
8. Nasty Gal In Your Prime Layered Shorts ($38): Enjoy balmy time by sliding in these embroidered beauties that are perfect to show sunny gams. Balancing daring hemline with a fluid and spectacular peasant blouse lace up sandals and add a leather bolo to the mix for good measure.
9. Truly Madly Deeply Fun Icons Tee ($34): When is there not a good time to add a new tee to your lineup? This cactus-themed top is guaranteed to keep the good vibes alive long after summer departs.
10. Warehouse Pleated Maxi Dresses on Sale ($123): Enter the effortless maxi dress that will make date-night dressing and wedding weekends feel like a total breeze. Style it with statement drop earrings and quirky clutches now, then give it the cool weather treatment come fall with a mock-neck top, ankle boots and an eye-catching waist cincher.