Choosing your nail technician equipment can be a time-consuming act. The Maryton, your expert nail supplier, makes it easy for you by delivering the contents of the kit from the perfect professional nail technician.
To start your business as an independent nail technician, you need to offer yourself the perfect manicure kit. The following list is for materials to get started as a nail technician. It’s not exhaustive, but it will help you get started and find your way around the gear you need.
As a nail expert, you need electrical devices:
- A UV or LED lamp: allows the drying of semi-permanent varnish, the hardening of gel and acrylic for the application of false nails;
- A nail drill: it saves precious time and offers an incomparable quality of work. The nail drill is equipped with several interchangeable bits;
The small equipment of the nail technician
To do gel nails or other nail services, you also need specific equipment:
- For the cuticles: a cuticle pusher to take off and push back the flesh;
- For the nails: coarse grain, medium grain and fine grain files to file the surface and the free edge of the nails;
- For the realization of nail art and the shaping of false nails: manicure brushes of different sizes;
- Possibly a nail clipper to correct the size of the nails.
The Maryton is the expert nail brand which aims to become the benchmark in the nail prosthesis market. If you want professional manicure sets, you mustn’t miss our website.