Womens bathing suits shopping can only mean one thing: Summer is closer than ever. After scoping out this season’s best designs, we can’t wait to head to the beach. No matter what your price point is, we’ve found a print and style perfect for your bod. All that’s left to do is work on your beach waves and pack your bags for your summer getaway.
1. Gabifresh Paradise Found Underwire One Piece ($98): Superstar blogger Gabi Gregg of GabiFresh has one of the most beautiful swimsuit lines on the market. This glamorous one-piece from her collection is perfect for looking fierce while lounging poolside.
2. Roxy Color Me Badd Halter One-Piece ($78) This one-piece magically combines three big trends: athletic wear, color blocking and a hint of midriff, into one super-stylish look.
3. Zinke Starboard One-Piece Swimsuit ($136): A geometric print and a flirty peplum? Yes, please! If you’re not loving the peplum or the straps, both are removable on this chic swimsuit.
4. Trina Turk Tropicalia One-Piece Bandeau ($140): Be the beautiful tropical fish that you are and rock this fun look ALL summer long.
5. Salinas Fashion Show Padang Swimsuit ($224): The graphic black and white floral print is pretty on its own, but the unique shoulder straps and canary yellow zipper make this a stand out.
6. American Apparel Printed Maui One-Piece ($50): Take a cue from your creative side and go for a paint-splattered one-piece. You’re pretty much guaranteed to make a statement when you’re covered in neon hues.
7. Forever 21 Striped Floral One-Piece Swimsuit ($30): Floral and stripes go together like peanut butter and jelly. They are the easiest prints to mix, and they create an insanely sexy silhouette.
8. ModCloth One Wave or Another Cheap One Piece Swimsuits ($70): Teal and bubblegum pink are a match made in heaven. The practical neckline means you can rock it while you’re playing all your favorite water sports.
9. Beach Riot Golden Coconut Swimsuit ($210): We adore this baby blue swimsuit with sequined palm trees. Summer, you need to get here ASAP.
10. Ted Baker Dark Floral Swimsuit ($124): Simply put, the floral print is dreamy and looks like a piece of art. That’s reason enough to splurge on this suit.
11. Lolli Palms Melon Swimsuit ($153): How adorable is this swimsuit? The answer: SO adorable. This sweet bubblegum pink and seafoam green color scheme is perfect for frolicking on the beach.