Nails are a fundamental detail for the beauty of the hands: we can consider them our business card, a detail capable of telling a lot about us. For this reason, the beauty routine dedicated to them and their state of health must be the object of our utmost attention.
Invasive manicures, continuous reconstructions, the application of nail polish without pauses, too frequent or excessively aggressive filings, the habit of compulsively biting the skin, are among the possible reasons for the loss of shine and solidity of the nails.
To remedy fragility, opacity and other imperfections, it is often sufficient to follow an appropriate beauty routine and indulge in some manicure and pedicure sets, avoid incorrect behavior as much as possible, supplementing your diet with foods with a high content of antioxidants, iron and vitamins.
The Premium Manicure provides a pumice stone to remove dead cells, followed by a moisturizing mask; then spread a serum and a cream from the pedicure spa liners. Thanks to the delicate massage performed by the manicure, this treatment is, as well as curative, a real pampering for hands and nails: a truly all-round session of health and well-being.
Enriched with oils and vitamins, the reinforcing enamels are of great help for flaking nails, protecting them from aggression and often able to visually correct yellow spots and other imperfections. They can be applied alone, taking advantage of their healing properties, or you can use them as a base before applying your favorite top coat.
- always wear gloves in the winter when outdoors
- often spread a protective and moisturizing cream on the hands in the winter to avoid annoying cracking
- massage your hands for a long time with the cream to stimulate circulation, allowing yourself a moment of pampering all to yourself
- use rubber or nitrile gloves when cleaning, to avoid direct contact with solvents and other aggressive substances
- choose nail polishes and other quality nail care products