Semi-permanent and gel nail polishes are two popular techniques for achieving flawless, long-lasting nails. However, there are some risks and precautions that can’t be ignored during use. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will explain it to you. Keep reading!
- Be careful not to leave the product in contact with the skin, as this can cause irritation or allergies.
- Respect the exposure times under the lamp to avoid incomplete hardening of the product.
- Use a suitable product to remove the semi-permanent and avoid tearing it off, as this can damage the natural nail.
- Improper application or removal of gel can cause damage to natural nails.
- Respect the precautions for use of the products used, in particular with regard to the use of the LED or UV lamp.
- If allergic or irritated, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!