UV/LED lamp is a semiconductor diode that converts electricity into visible light. It is like an ordinary illuminator that emits cold light. Currently, most nail salons use UV + LED lamps, what are the differences from UV lamps? Today, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you answers.
Wavelength difference between UV/LED lamp and UV lamp:
(1) The wavelength of UV lamp is shorter than that of UV/LED lamp. The wavelength of UV nail is 365nm, while the LED wavelength is 400-500nm, almost the same as that of ordinary lighting lamp.
(2) Principle of Luminescence. Ultraviolet nails are gas-discharge ultraviolet lamps, while LED nail ultraviolet lamps are light-emitting diodes.
(3) Different dry adhesive. UV lamps can dry all brands of phototherapy gel and nail polish, and UV/LED lamps are used to cure phototherapy nail polish.
(4) The dangers to human are different. The UV lamp can cause slight damage to the human body and easily darken the skin. The UV/LED lamp is not harmful to the human body, even if it is used for a long time.
(5) Useful life. UV Nails are discharge lamps that need to be replaced regularly. LED lamps have a long life and don’t need to be replaced.
(6) Usage costs. UV nails consume more energy and are more expensive than UV/LED lamps.
OK! You have know the difference between UV/LED lamps and UV lamps. Last but not in the least, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: Operation Method Of Electric Nail Drill