Make no mistake – we are all on the one-and-done dressing (lazy girls, unite!). But sometimes you just need to go above and beyond to give your getup that little extra je ne sais quoi. Take this carefully curated collection of summer dresses currently displaying in your closet (you know, that to die-for arsenal summer slips, floral maxi dresses,off the shoulder that would make any girl swoon): They’re downright DDG on their own, but when paired with the right accessories or Insta-worthy topper, they become bonafide sartorial gold. With fatigue of fashion to its height and fall in coming soon, the last thing you want to spend your first moments on Summer is scouring through your closet trying to reconstruct all perfect. With this in mind, we have picked up 10 jackets and easy summer dress boutiques online matches to take you through the rest of the season in style.
1. Elizabeth and James Garnet Silk Chiffon-Paneled Crepe Vest ($178) + Mango Flowy Long Dress ($100): Enter the pairing is a workweek style ensures straight-up: Layer tailored sleeveless blazer over a summer dress with straps for a warm weather office look effortlessly in seconds. Step it up with strap block heels ankle, minimalist jewelry and stylish braids. Whoever said the costumes and black pants Snoozy were essential obviously never seen this office duo in action.
2. Topshop Badged Shacket ($85) + & Other Stories Nostalgia Slits Maxi Dresses on Sale ($125): When your favorite floral maxi dresses begins to lose its appeal, seek the help of a military jacket in distress to turn up stat style factor. Playing in these tough-girl vibe with studded flatforms and a manicure negative space for a concert late night or an intimate evening court.
3. Topshop Sheer Lace Bomber Jacket ($130) + Zara Patch Dress ($40): For a look that screams cool girl in training, this quirky combo is everything. Sporty chic and punk rock aesthetics combine, delivering a healthy dose of don’t-mess, downtown vibes. Team it with high-top trainers, mirrored sunnies and a luxe backpack.
4. Mango Suede Jacket ($130) + Express Edition High Neck Tiered Silk Dress ($178): Channel your inner bohemian babe for date night with bae or a Saturday afternoon shopping excursion with your buds with a tiered silk halter dress and boxy suede jacket. Let the good vibes flow with metallic gladiators and a messy fishtail braid to liven up the mix.
5. Mango Embroidered Jacket ($130) + H&M Off-the-Shoulder Dress ($30): An off-the-shoulder dress this swoon-worthy demands a topper with major panache. With its oversized silhouette and bright stitchwork, this embroidered number more than delivers. Amp up the free-spirited vibes with tassel earrings and a wooden box clutch.
6. Warehouse Suede Biker Jacket ($347) + Golden by TNA Burkard Dress ($95): Festival-going femmes, this one is for you! This flowy tie-dye frock and badass suede biker ladies jackets feel fit for a summer concert series or two, especially when paired with a fresh flower crown, round sunnies and a fringe-flecked clutch.
7. Topshop Moto Colour Block Patchwork Jacket ($85) + Zara Checked Dress ($70): When it comes to hot dressing, gingham and denim always deliver. Take your he-just kickin’ Getup to the next level by opting for a patchwork jacket and Peekaboo cuts that lend these proven genuine parts and a subtly modern edge. Go bright and bold on the accessories front, looking red berry lips and kicked technicolor for extra dimension and drama.
8. Zara Embroidered Overshirt ($100) + Kain Lydia Stretch-Jersey Mini Dress ($96): Warm weather workwear doesn’t have to be drab. Step out in this vibrant shirt dress and a pair of lace-up block heels, and prepare to take on the day’s to-do list like the girlboss you are. When the office AC proves to be too much, toss on an embroidered jacket that’s guaranteed to kick-start those creative vibes.
9. Zara Bird Embroidered Bomber Jacket ($100) + H&M V-Neck Dress ($60): All sport-chic is not going away anytime soon, and we could not be happier about it. Whether a casual after work get-together or a trip to visit this new art exhibition, this pair of personality-packed not disappoint. Dress it up with strappy sandals and a stylish collar necklace, or play it cool with water slides and a pool Mini shoulder bag.
10. & Other Stories Cropped Button Jacket ($95) + H&M Short Dress ($18): Forget tees and jeans — make this effortless high-neck frock and cropped jacket duo your new go-to for weekend errand running. Teamed with pointed-toe slides, statement shades and a bucket bag, it’s 100% street style approved.